Gaelic on Freeview – Response

For those that read my post “Proposal to broadcast BBC Alba over Freeview“, you may not be aware I wrote to the two people listed. And yesterday, I received a response from the BBC Trust.

Nothing exciting, except that the BBC have decided to delay any decisions which form part of their “Strategy Review” until they can take account of the new licence fee settlement – whatever that means.  They hope to publish their decision later this year. 

Well, given there are only five weeks left to 2010, I hope they come to a decision soon; and I hope that BBC Alba will be available on Freeview.

Leave a comment

Filed under Miscellaneous

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s